Subtask 4 : Bean Challenge 4
Objectives : Get all 25 Chocolate Beans.
The stage is set in an astral background, and getting all the beans
depends on your ability to jump correctly. A wrong step will have you
for the high dive.
1. The very first Jellybean is in front of you when you enter.
2. Carry on forward and at the end of the structure another Jellybean
3. Jump over the platforms and another Jellybeans is on the other side.
4. As you walk along the pathway, you will pick up two Jellybeans.
6. Make your way over the widely spaced platforms to a small area of
floor containing two Jellybeans.
8. Keep going and cross the platforms in mid-air and you will come to
another area of floor with two Jellybeans and a lever.
10. Push the lever to activate a moving platform, then swiftly cross
the crumbling platform to the other side, where a Jellybean awaits.
11. Cross the two horizontally moving platforms to another area of
floor with two Jellybeans and a lever.
13. Throw the lever to activate yet another moving platform, then go
north and cross another platform to another Jellybean!
14. Make your way over the platforms to the respective small floors
where 2 Jellybeans, 1 on each, await.
16. At the second floor, leap onto the moving platform and dismount at
the other side onto a familiar looking floor. Go downwards and mount
yet another moving platform to a floor with two more Jellybeans.
18. Swiftly cross the crumbling platform to another floor with a single
Jellybean, then throw the lever to activate a platform.
19. Backtrack over the crumbling platform and over the platform that
you activated. Follow the route to a floor with two more Jellybeans.
21. Mount the moving platform when it comes to another floor with
another two Jellybeans.
23. Jump carefully onto the horizontally moving platform and make your
way across the chasm to a floor with another Jellybean.
24. From there, hop over the platform to another Jellybean.
25. Make your way across a series of platforms to the last Jellybean.
Throw the lever to activate a shortcut...then cross the shortcut and
from there, it's easy to find your way out of the room. Well done!
George gives you a Wizard Card and another password.
Now you have to exit the Reading Room, so go back to the shortcut you
used to reach Fred and George's shop. Before doing so, you will see a
cauldron full of bubbling blue liquid. Fill your Potion phial by
pressing B when standing next to the cauldron, then retrace your steps
Now, press B while standing at the portrait of the woman next to the
Reading Room door to reveal an entrance into the Portrait Room.
With your newfound passwords, you find that you are able to access the
shortcut Portraits that let you skip floors. Go right, and open the
portrait of the wizard with the red cloak around his shoulders. You'll
enter a bonus room! Open the chest to get a wizard card, get the
Jellybean <J: 12/100> in clear view and smash the pot for another
Jellybean <J: 13/100>. Then exit that room and open the portrait of the
old witch to the right. Search the wardrobe for a Jellybean <J:
14/100>, the chest for a Wizard Card and get the Jellybean in plain
view <J: 15/100>.
Now, go up to the wall behind the large desk. There's a darkened
portion on it; examine it to reveal a lever! Flip it and the table will
move backwards to reveal a switch. Push the chair on it and enter the
portcullis that opens. Inside, you will find a chest containing a
Wizard Card! Man, what a find!
With your newfound cache of stuff, exit the Portrait Room and go back
to the Common Room.
Gryffindor Common Room
Find your way back to the dormitory, where Ron is waiting. He'll wish
you "Good Night!" and your task is finished (how lame!).