Inside, simply go straight and you will be treated to a mine cart ride to the vaults. Start off right, and climb up the ledge to your very first Item Chest. Open it for a Knut <1>, then continue. Pull the lever on the wall to open the door, enter and use a well-aimed charged Flipendo jinx to blow away the Fire Crab. Snag the Knut it carries <2>, and make your way out of the other door that opens. Use a charged Flipendo to wipe out the shimmering Anvil for another Knut <3>. Where the path splits, go right for a Pumpkin Pasty, then head down the left path, avoiding the stalactite that drops from the ceiling (you can see its shadow).
Then pull the gem cart (using the B Button when facing the handle) onto the switch. A chest will slam to the ground nearby; go over and open it for a Knut <4>, then blast the Anvil for another <5>. Continue on downwards and go left when the path splits. Avoid the Fire Jet and stalactite, and open the chest for a Cauldron Cake.
Activate the Restart Point (that looks like a Remembrall, a glass ball full of smoke) by walking through it. Then use the B Button to pick up and throw the two barrels next to the lava pool. The left contains a harmless Knut <6> but the right contains a Dungbomb which will knock 3 zaps off Harry's life if you aren't careful enough to dodge the explosion. Push the gem cart onto the switch and another chest containing a Knut <7> will drop down. Throw the lever behind the stone column nearby to start a crusher block moving. Then run under it while it is raised.
At the end, leap onto the blocks hovering over the lava, and snag the Sickle at the end <36>. Do not linger too long on the second one or it will crumble and dump you into the lava. Jump back onto land and wait for the moving platform to come close enough before mounting it. Use it to get to the other side, then avoiding the fireballs thrown from the lava, jump onto another moving platform, and get to the other side. Enter the next area, then march along the pathway, dodging two stalactites and grabbing a handful of Knuts <41>, and running swiftly over the fire jets.
Talking to the goblin at the end, you'll find that in order to reach your vault, you need a crucial spell: the Incendio spell. For that, you'll have to find 5 Gringotts Gems.
Sub-Task 1 : Gringotts Gems
In order to reach his vault, Harry must get 5 of Gringotts' gems to get access to a spell that can unlock his vault.
1. Drop down the gap in the fence and open the first chest for the first gemstone (green).
2. Blow away the Orange Snails for a Cauldron Cake, and hop down the ledge. Dodge the fireball, and pull the gem cart onto the switch to throw open a door. Step inside and blow away all three Fire Crabs for the second gemstone (red).
3. Exit and destroy two Anvils for a Knut <42>, then go upwards and run under the stalactites as they fall, throw the switch and open a chest for the third gemstone (blue).
4. The switch activated a series of crusher blocks, but leave these aside for now. Go right, and push the gem card off the tracks for a Sickle <71>. Destroy the Anvil for a Knut <72> and throw the switch to drop a chest. Open it for a Cauldron Cake, then backtrack to the crusher blocks and pick your way below them. To avoid getting hit, wait until the first descends, then walk against it until you can pass. Just keep walking; you'll get by unscathed. Destroy an anvil for a Knut <73>, then proceed and activate the Restart Point. Walk past the goblin and the large cobweb and push the gem cart off the tracks for the fourth gemstone (gold).
5. Blow away the Anvil nearby for a Knut <74>, then climb up the ledge behind the gem cart. Destroy the Fire Crab, then go up the ladder, and continue on the pathway, avoiding the stalactites. Push the boulder away, then throw the lever to raise the block, allowing you to shove the boulder below it. Throw the lever and BAM! The boulder shatters and reveals the fifth and final gemstone (silver)!
Proceed left and talk to the goblin at the doorway to open it. Get through and you will face...