Hermione chats with you a bit before you go to bed. Task accomplished.
Gryffindor Common Room
Go downstairs and talk to Hermione; she'll tell you where to get the
first ingredient, Knotgrass, then walk off. Before you go to the
Entrance Hall, first bypass the fat lady Portrait and follow the
corridors. With your Skurge spell, open the Ectoplasm door and go
through. Open the chest for a Jellybean <J: 41/100> and then go right,
through all the madness, until you reach the lever at the end, which
you must flip to open a door. Go all the way back and to the other end,
and through some more madness to collect a Jellybean <J: 42/100> in the
Now go back and down to the Entrance Hall.
MAIN TASK 17 : Knotgrass Ingredient
Objective - Start Harry off on finding the Polyjuice Potion
ingredients by having him get the Knotgrass from the
Storage Cupboard in the Entrance Hall.
Shoot the Ectoplasm-sealed door with Skurge, then enter.
Grab the little green thingy, Knotgrass. That's it! Then go up the
grand stairs and use Alohomora to unlock the locked chest on the left
for a Jellybean <J: 43/100> and go up to Floor 1.
There, locate the open Transfiguration classroom. Enter.
Your teacher, Minerva MacGonagall, will instruct you to go through a
doorway and collect your spellbook. Do so.
***YOU LEARNED A NEW SPELL!***
Avifors - The Avifors spell has the ability to transform certain
boulders and statues into birds, unblocking paths and sometimes
revealing hidden items.
MAIN TASK 18 : Transfiguration Class
Objective - Complete the challenge set by your teacher.
Again, collect 25 Golden Stars.
1. Examine the portrait in the room with the spellbook for your very
first Golden Star <GS: 26/50>.
2. Enter the corridor and blow away the Living Armor in front of the
doorway. Head through and up the ledge for another Star <GS: 27/50>.
3. Go back down and through the corridor into the large room. Collect
the Star in front of the Wallfire at the eastern end of the room <GS:
4. Cast Avifors on the two small statues flanking the doorway at the
western end to open a gate. Cast it again on a large boulder to get a
Jellybean <J: 44/100> and proceed along the narrow pathway, avoiding
the Fire Crabs in alcoves on the wall. Transfigure the boulder in the
way, and proceed. You will arrive at a chamber with two Wallfires and
stone blocks, as well as 2 Stars <GS: 30/50>.
6. Drag the two stone blocks onto the switches to open a gate. Go back
and through that gate and destroy the Living Armor in front of the
small statue, then cast Avifors on it to open a gate. Then pick your
way carefully through the Living Armors to get a Star <GS: 31/50>.
7. Go through the doorway you opened and take a right. Go past the gold
Living Armor and activate the Flipendo switch, then transfigure the
boulder for a Star <GS: 32/50>.
8. Backtrack and go through the doorway opened when activating the
Flipendo switch. Top up your stamina using the Wiggenweld Potion
cauldron and grab the Star from the Spiked Ball's reach <GS: 33/50>, as
well as the Jellybean <J: 45/100>. Flip the lever to swivel the
Wallbullet and Wallfire.
8. Then exit the chamber, go left and through the obstacles to cast
Incendio on the cobweb for a Star <GS: 34/50>.
9. Head south and look, there's three Stars guarded by three gold
Living Armors! This tests your reflexes; incite the Living Armors to
chop down and miss, then weave between and get the Stars <GS: 37/50>.
12. Head through the doorway at the end and transfigure the boulder in
plain view for a Jellybean <J: 46/100>. Head south and turn east when
you see a Wallfire. Get past it and the various obstacles to flip a
lever and get a Star from a chest <GS: 38/50>. A Leviosa block will
13. Enchant the Leviosa block to the ledge at the northern wall and use
it to climb up to the locket which contains your very last Potions type
"Congratulations on getting all five 'Potions' Wizard Cards. You now
have the Girding Potion. When you take this, you'll be protected from
harm for a short period of time."
Go to your Inventory and LOOK! LOOK! You have 5 Girding phials full of
friggin Girding Potion, which is basically an Invincibility Potion.
So anyway, go back south and into the first open doorway to the west.
The chamber contains a Spiked Ball and three items within the radius of
the Spiked Ball. Collect them all, 2 Stars <GS: 40/50> and a Jellybean <J: 47/100>. Flip the lever to open a door.
15. Exit and go further south, blowing away the Living Armor for a
Cauldron Cake and head through the doorway you just opened. Collect the
Chocolate Frog from the chest inside <CF: 12/30> and the Star in the
corner <GS: 41/50>.
16. Exit the chamber and go south and then east, through the corridor
chock-full of surprises. Transfigure the two small statues along the
way to open a door, and collect the three Stars along the corridor <GS:
19. To the right of the doorway is another Star guarded by a Wallbullet <GS: 45/50>.
20. Go through the door that you just opened. Make a right turn and
blow away the Living Armor for a Cauldron Cake and collect the Star <GS: 46/50>. Don't forget to transfigure the small statue next to the
Star as well.
21. Then proceed through the room, examining the portrait next to the
Spiked Ball for a Jellybean <J: 48/100> and claim the Star <GS: 47/50>.
22. At the end of the room, there is a darkened board on the shelf that
you can examine for another Star <GS: 48/50>.
23. Transfigure the statue to open another gate. Backtrack and go
through it, then open the chest for a Chocolate Frog <CF: 13/30>. Knock
out the three Doxies in the room and claim the Star <GS: 49/50>, and go
through the doorway at the end.
24. The very last Star is hidden inside a chest in the room <GS:
Flip the lever to open the last gate and stride through to complete the
challenge. And McGonagall gives you 45 House points! Also, you've
gotten all 50 Golden Stars! Hell yeah!
Exit the classroom and Wood will tell you about the upcoming Quidditch
match. You're due, so get to the Hogwarts Grounds now! Save at the
Entrance Hall before you do anything else though, because the match
will be tough.