***YOU LEARNED A NEW SPELL!***
Wingardium Leviosa - Wingardium Leviosa has the ability to levitate
certain stone objects that may be used to operate floor switches. They
may also prove helpful in gaining access to a higher platform by
providing an extra ledge to climb up.
1. Jump onto the table and shatter the phial for your first Golden Star <GS: 1/50>.
2. Go north and collect the Star <GS: 2/50> when the spikes are
3. Search the wardrobe for another Star <GS: 3/50>.
4. Cast Wingardium Leviosa on the block with wings inscribed on it (a
Leviosa block) to make it fly. Float it over the Leviosa switch and
land it by pressing A. Then go through the opened gate and snag two
more Golden Stars <GS: 5/50>, avoiding the Spiked Ball as you go.
6. Proceed through the doorway and enchant the Leviosa Block onto the
right Leviosa switch. Go through the opened gate for another Star <GS:
6/50> and a Wizard Card.
7. Exit the small chamber and enchant the same Leviosa Block onto the
left switch this time to open another gateway. Enter and wait until the
Spiked Ball has raised before racing under and grabbing the Star <GS:
8. When the path splits, go west, and get the 2 Golden Stars <GS: 9/50>
as you leap over the barrels that come your way.
10. Go right up the corridor then turn right; there's another Star at
the barrel-spilling gap <GS: 10/50>.
11. Then turn back south and follow the corridor, getting two Stars on
the way <GS: 12/50>. Open the two chests to get a Jellybean <J: 25/100>
and a Chocolate Frog <CF: 5/30>.
13. Backtrack and this time take the southern path. Enchant the two
Leviosa blocks onto the two Leviosa switches to open a gate, then open
the chest for a Cauldron Cake. Then collect the two Stars flanking it <GS: 14/50>.
15. Go through the open doorway and refill your Wiggenweld Potion if
necessary. Flip the lever to drop a Leviosa block, then grab the Star
over spikes <GS: 15/50> while they're still down.
16. Enchant the Leviosa block onto the Leviosa switch and go through
the doorway, then go through and avoiding the barrels that roll across
the floor, grab the Star beside the grate <GS: 16/50> and smash the pot
for a Jellybean <J: 26/100>.
17. Carry on through the corridor and enchant the Leviosa block to land
at the ledge at a northeastern corner. Leap onto the block and open the
two chests to get a Jellybean <J: 27/100> and a Chocolate Frog <CF:
6/30>. Then go back down and enchant the Leviosa block onto the Leviosa
switch. Go through the doorway that opens and race under the Spiked
Balls when they are raised to obtain yet another Star <GS: 17/50>.
18. Examine the brown-framed portrait for a Star <GS: 18/50>.
19. Continue along the corridor and grab the Star at the spinning
Spiked Ball <GS: 19/50>.
20. Avoid getting torched by the Fire Jet and snag another Jellybean <J: 28/100>, while avoiding the Spiked Ball. Avoid yet another fast
spinning Spiked Ball and run past the Wallfires when their flames die
down to get another two Stars <GS: 21/50>.
21. Enter the next room; it is a large room, with barrels rolling along
a single line in the middle. Get the three Stars in front of the barrel
trap <GS: 24/50>.
22. Enchant the two Leviosa blocks onto the Leviosa switches to throw
open another gate. Examine the wardrobe to get a Jellybean as well <J:
29/100>. Then go through the gate into a richly carpeted corridor.
You're on the home stretch; don't mess up! Avoid getting chopped by the
gold Living Armor, then grab the Star it guards <GS: 25/50>.
Flip the lever at the end and from there, keep going until you reach
Flitwick. With all Stars collected in the Leviosa Challenge, Flitwick
will award you 45 House points!! Exit and Hermione will give you
another task, but we'll come to that later.
Now we're gonna get Harry a fourth, very useful spell. You should have
noticed that outside Flitwick's classroom, there's a door along the
corridor which you can enter for a challenge. With Wingardium Leviosa
you can complete that challenge! Enter the door now, and enchant the
Leviosa block in the eastern end of the room to the Leviosa switch at
the western end of the room. Go through the door that opens; you see
that pot on the table beside the doorway? Well, enchant the Leviosa
block in the corridor to the table, then use it to climb onto the table
and shatter the pot for a Jellybean <J: 30/100>.
Then jump off and enter the door in the southern wall. Kill off the two
Doxies for a Knut and examine the four desks; inside one is a Jellybean <J: 31/100>. Also examine the wardrobe for a Cauldron Cake.
Then exit the classroom and go through the corridor to the door at the
end. In the next corridor, use two charged Flipendo blasts to destroy
the walking Living Armors for two Knuts. You will then see a golden
door with a funny symbol carved on the handle...you can't enter it, so
enter the door on the opposite wall instead. Open the chest inside the
room for your very last Charms-type Wizard Card!!! Oh yeah!
"You have collected all five 'Charms' Wizard Cards. With the Alohomora
spell in your possession, you can now use it to open certain locked
chests and doors. Perhaps there are now a few new areas for you to open
***YOU LEARNED A NEW SPELL!***
Alohomora - Alohomora is a simple yet useful spell. It removes charms
on locked chests and doors. Very handy for getting into rooms that
contain things that someone would like to keep secret.
Walk around the room and refill your Wiggenweld Potion if needed, and
shatter a pot near a bed for a Jellybean <J: 32/100>. Then, armed with
your new Alohomora spell, exit the room and cast it on the golden door
- BAM! It's open! Enter the door, and flip the two levers on each side
of the room, to drop a chest and stone block. Get the Jellybean from
the chest <J: 33/100> and drag the stone block onto the switch to open
a gate. Go through, and open another chest for yet another Chocolate
Frog <CF: 7/30>.
Blow away the Living Armor and flip the lever behind it. Go through the
door that opens. In the next room, cast Wingardium Leviosa on the
nearby Leviosa block and land it against the middle of the northern
wall. Use that to clamber up a ledge and throw the lever, and a second
Leviosa block will drop down. Then fall back down and enchant the two
Leviosa blocks onto the two Leviosa switches. A chest will drop onto a
lighted tile; open it for a Jellybean <J: 34/100>.
Very good work! Now exit Flitwick's Office back to the main pathway of