10. Questions NOT to ask me please
I am forced into doing this to save me valuable inbox space. I get asked
some of the most stupid questions, and unfortunately I have stopped
finding them amusing! No offence meant to anybody, but I try to reply
to every e-mail and I am getting tired...
* DON'T ASK if Park Builder will appear on any other console. Truth is,
I DO NOT KNOW AT ALL! If it does I will note it down here, but for now
it seems like it's a GBA exclusive. Lucky!
* DON'T ASK me for any reference to emulated copies or save files. I am
partial to SNES and Genesis emulatiomn, but nothing after that. It's
illegal, wrong and it's killing the games industry.
* DON'T ASK me to do detailed step-by-step guides for individuals
anymore. It takes up valuable time, and since I am a web designer, I
need to start making time for myself.
* DON'T ASK for cheats. They are up now. See? I have tested them. They
work. And they work amazingly well as well! The Loadsa Money cheat
works amazingly well! Maybe too well...
* DON'T ASK me ever again why you are losing money. First up, unless you
can be more accurate I can't help. And secondly, all your facilities
cost money every month. Learn from this.
* DON'T ASK for where you can find Dinos. This has been the main focus,
I have updated with a bigger Dinos list with more detail. Please do not
ask for this ever again, you have it.
* DON'T ASK me to help you with a Park Builder fansite. I do not do
freebies anymore. I am a web designer, freebies are killing me and I
cannot afford to do them anymore. Sorry!
* DON'T ASK ever again if you can upload this onto your website. I am
finding it hard to keep track of it now... unless you are a qualified
cheats site you may NOT use this on your site. A thousand apologies...
* DON'T ASK me a question and proceed with flames (you know who you are!
Yes... you're in my mutants list!) as you will be totally ignored and
reported to your ISP. And I have ruined a lot of people this way!
* DON'T ASK personal questions. This seems obvious but you would be
very surprised how many times people ask for my telephone number,
address etc. You will be totally ignored. Full stop!