C) Hardcore Mode
I. Cloud 9
*High Score - 80,000*
Back at the beginning again, eh? Use the same place to trick out. By this point, you should have built up enough stat points to get enough air to start tricking out with abandon. If you want to help yourself out, get a bike that has excellent balance and you'll be able to stall/jump for a long time (my personal record so far is 26 jumps to stalls).
*Pro Score - 120,000*
Again, just trick out with abandon. The point totals start jumping rapidly here, so you'll want to move quickly and not end up bailing too often.
*Sick Trick - 6,000*
Trick out in the same area, stall/jump repeatedly and take this objective with no problem.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. The first spray can is hovering over the area near the long jump ramp. To get it, use the kicker ramp that's over the quarter pipe you used to trick out, line yourself up on the line of the floor that's one out from the wall on the kicker ramp and jump for it.
2. The second spray can is hovering out from where the platform juts out at the bottom of the level. The platform has a quarter pipe on the side facing away. Use the quarter pipe and jump off at an angle to snag the spray can.
3. The third spray can is hovering in-between the last platform with ramps on the sides and the platform with a quarter pipe on each side, towards the bottom corner of the level. Jump off the farthest ramp and grab it as you go by. It's easier done than said, thankfully.
4. The fourth spray can is hovering in-between the other platform with ramps on the sides, on the other side of the platform with two quarter pipes, towards the right side of the level. Again, jump off the ramp farthest from the spray can grab it on the way by. Again, easier done than said, although, for some reason, it is a little trickier.
5. The final spray can is hovering out from the quarter pipe next to the start point on the other side of the Roll-In Gap. Just ride on the little path between the bowl and the quarter pipe and jump off the top of the quarter pipe and grab it as you go out. Easy.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is above the big house that gets you the big house hop gap in the Titanic area. It's at the far end, so it requires a little bit of effort to compensate for the slope of the roof. Just jump on the roof and ride down to it to grab it.
The I is over the quarter pipe next to where the star is, in the Titanic area. Just ride up the quarter pipe and snag it. By far the easiest of the letters to grab this level.
The first R is right next to the second R, sort of, in the Titanic area. Go to the house next to the ramps that are right next to the gigantic quarter pipes and you'll see the first R. Use the super rail which aims for the top of the house and grind up it, jumping off and grinding the rooftop of the house. You'll grab the R as you grind by.
The second R is in the Titanic area. Jump between the two ramps that are next to the gigantic quarter pipes and snag the second R as you go by.
The A is hard to get, but not impossible. All you need is to be able to jump 25 feet in the air. The A is hovering 25 feet over the middle of the gigantic quarter pipe that faces away from you in the Titanic area. Just get some good speed and a bike with nice air and hang time and you'll be able to vault up and grab it.
The star is in the second area of the level, which is actually the Titanic level. Head towards the left side of the level where the giant house is on the edge of the level; you'll see the star in-between two of the super rails. Jump from rail to rail with good speed and as you jump between them, grab the star.
*Transfer the Roll-in Gap*
The single hardest objective in the level. That Roll-In at the very start? Yeah, you have to transfer from the quarter pipe on one side of it to the quarter pipe on the other side. Get good speed in the little space you have and try to jump at an almost exact forty-five degree angle to transfer the gap. Good luck.
*Link the Bingo Ramps*
The Bingo ramps are a challenging objective because you need to learn that sometimes, less speed is definitely more advantageous. The Bingo ramps are in the Titanic area. They make up the four little platforms with kicker ramps connected to the side; two are next to the gigantic quarter pipes, two are next to the two houses that are near the bottom left edge of the level. All you have to do is jump from one ramp to the same corresponding ramp on the next platform of the pair, one jump for each side with a kicker ramp. Easier said than done; if you haul, you'll over jump. Slow down and deliberately jump early to land on the corresponding ramps. Take your time and don't get rushed and you'll complete them easily. Rush and you'll over jump every time.
*Hop on the Big House*
To complete this objective, go to the Titanic area, find the house that had the M over it, and jump on the roof using the kicker ramp. It's that easy.