B) Pro Mode
*High Score - 70,000*
New level, which starts you out in the middle of the biggest half-pipe yet. Take advantage of the fact that you can get some massive air and trick out into some nice stall/jump patterns. It's not uncommon to make 30,000 points in a string if you do the right tricks and get a good deal of stall/jumps.
*Pro Score - 90,000*
Same deal as above. Just trick out and stall/jump to your heart's content to beat this objective.
*Sick Trick - 12,000*
Same pattern as above, except that you may not even need to stall/jump to get your Sick Trick objective. Just get massive air and go wild.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. The first spray can is visible at the start. Go behind the \ gigantic quarter pipe that's facing away from you; there is a quarter pipe that is on the other side. Go up that quarter pipe and grab the spray can.
2. The second spray can is to your left of the start point. There'll be a house with a kicker ramp and the spray can is on the roof. Use the ramp to jump up and grab the spray can.
3. The third spray can is behind the gigantic quarter pipe that's facing towards you, over a quarter pipe that's in the upper left corner of the level. Go up the quarter pipe and grab the spray can.
4. The fourth spray can is in the upper right corner of the level, over the quarter pipe that's facing you. Go up the quarter pipe and jump to grab it.
5. The final spray can is over the rail with a bend in it that's at the bottom corner of the level. Either grind the rail and jump or just regularly jump over it to grab the final spray can.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is in-between the two kicker ramps that are behind the gigantic quarter pipe that is facing you. Just jump from kicker to kicker and grab it on your way by.
The I is to the right of the start point, hovering over a little platform. Just jump up as you go over the ramp to grab it.
The first R is right above the middle of the side of the gigantic quarter pipe that faces you when you start the level. Get massive air and grab it.
The second R is between the two houses just behind the quarter pipe that's facing away from you. Use the kicker ramps next to the houses to jump onto the roof of one and then jump to the other roof and grab the R while you're in the air.
The A is over the quarter pipe that's on the left bottom corner of the level. Easy to get, just go up the quarter pipe, jump, and grab it.
The star is hovering in the air just to the right of the gigantic quarter pipe that's facing towards you in the beginning. Get to the platform behind the quarter pipe and jump off of it to grab the star.
*Find the House Party*
To find the house party, go to the two houses that are between two kicker ramps, just behind the quarter pipe that's facing away from you. The second R was between these two houses. Jump from roof to roof to start the party and complete the objective.
There are five super rails in this level. Two of them are next to the large barn doors at the sides of the level; they have a diagonal rail on them. The final super rail is near the bottom right of the level, near a house. You'll see another rail with a diagonal on it; grind that to complete the objective.
To jump ship, get on the platform above the gigantic quarter pipe that is facing away from you. There'll be a kicker ramp at one end. Jump off the kicker ramp onto the roof of the house that's directly across to jump ship and complete the level.