B) Pro Mode
I. Cloud 9
*High Score - 30,000* A
lthough the score is a lot higher this time around, the game remains the same. The only additional help you'll get is the extra thirty seconds which have been added to the clock for Pro Mode. Trick out, stall/jump when you can, use the same place you did last time.
*Pro Score - 50,000*
Same as above, just a little harder to do. If you can land a 2,000 point trick and then stall/jump repeatedly, you can actually manage to get just under half of the points with no problem at all.
*Sick Trick - 4,000*
Again, just trick out. By this time, you should have a little more hang of the games physics and your rider, so you shouldn't have too much of a problem making 4,000 points in one trick string.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. Head left of the start point immediately and jump off the ramp just before you jump off the wall (about a floor panel length away). You'll grab the first spray can.
2. Head down the roll-in from the start point and head left at the bottom; go up the ramp and jump off in-between the first and second triangular ramps to get the second spray can.
3. The third spray can is on the platform that juts out from the front side of the level; ride up the quarter pipe and jump to grab it. It was easiest for me to do jumping at an angle.
4. Also in the area of the same platform, there's a spray can sitting on the platform area that lines the back of the quarter pipe next to it in the right front corner of the level. Ride over it to grab it.
5. The final spray can for the level is found on the platform between the two quarter pipes on the left side of the level, near where you found the A the first time you were here. Transfer up on to the platform and grab it.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is found between the third and fourth rails for the Cloud 9 line, relative to the bowl near the beginning. Grind the rail, jump and grab it.
The I is on the platform with the ramp that's right in front of the quarter pipe you tricked out on. Keep going on it all the way to the end and you'll see the I. Grab it.
The first R is found right behind the start point, over the quarter pipe that is nearest to the wall. Jump up and snag it.
The second R is challenging to get; you need to transfer either into or out of the bowl and grab it on your way in or out. Not terribly hard, but aiming for it is a bit challenging and it's time consuming if you miss.
The A is found where the Star was originally for this level. Get it the same way you got the star originally.
To get the star, turn around from the start point and head for the quarter pipe away from the wall. You'll need to approach it at a slight angle with a lot of speed. Jump up and grind the High Rail all the way around to the left, towards the wall. When you get to the gap, jump and grind the next High Rail. When you reach the star, jump and grab it.
*Pull a Crazy Transfer*
The crazy transfer is a little tricky. From the start point, turn around and head towards the quarter pipe away from the wall. Transfer off of that into the bowl to complete the objective.
*High Rail Grind*
To complete this objective, turn around from the start point and head for the quarter pipe away from the wall. Approach it at an angle and jump up and grind the High Rail towards the wall. The first one will get you the first High Rail. Jump the gap towards the star and grind that High Rail as well to complete the objective.
*Do the Long Jump*
This is the joke objective for the level. Head towards the kicker ramps to your immediate left when you start, jump off of them and over the ramp that leads to the platform by the wall and land on the platform. Easy, and completion of this objective will complete the level.