A) Amateur Mode
*High Score - 20,000*
You don't get handed these type of opportunities everyday. The ramp I used to trick off of is right in front of you, literally. Go nuts and use the stall/jump technique to grab your points.
*Pro Score - 30,000*
Just follow the same basic rules for above and you'll have no problem making the points you need. Just be quick about it. The point totals start jumping from here and you need to be able to start making tons of points quickly to complete these objectives in the next levels.
*Sick Trick - 6,000* This
is good practice. If you can sick trick 6,000 points and keep doing it, especially if you can link it to stalls and jumps, you'll be able to sick trick and high/pro score any level in the game. Go to it.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. To the immediate right of the start, go up the quarter pipe and jump up near the box wall to grab the first spray can.
2. The second spray can is at the bottom of the level. Grind the curved cargo rail down into the ditch on the right side, near the box wall and jump at the end to grab it.
3. The third spray can is on the wall above the ditch, above where the second spray can is. Ride up and jump to grab it.
4. The fourth spray can is immediately to the left of the start point on a small raised and ramped platform, ride up and grab it. Easy.
5. The final spray can is a little challenging. Get on top of the box wall and head towards the far end, where you'll see a rail to grind on. Grind off the end and jump at the very end of the rail to jump up and grab the final spray can.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is right in front of you on the quarter pipe when the level starts. Jump up and grab it.
The I is right behind you on the quarter pipe that's on the side of the truck. Jump up and snag it.
The third R is at the beginning of the cargo rail you grinded to grab the second spray can. Jump up and grab it. Easy.
The second R is on top of the box wall, sitting on the ground. Ride over it to pick it up.
The A is on the box wall as well. Go to the back of the box wall and it's on the top of the triangular ramp. Jump off the ramp to grab it.
Another challenging star. From the beginning, get speed and jump the quarter pipe and grind the high rail over to the boxes stacked on top of each other; opposite direction of the box wall. Jump off at the end and you'll land on the top box, collecting the star. Challenging because you need some decent speed and balance to get the jump needed for the star.
*Jump the Truck Gap*
The truck gap is challenging for one reason only: the gap will only be detected if you land on the dark area. Go up the ramp at the grill of the truck, land on the trailer, and then jump early. If you overshoot the darker area which is also tilted, you won't get credit for the gap.
*Transfer Over the Truck*
To transfer the truck, get some speed and hit the quarter pipe perpendicular to the truck (broad side it). When you go up the quarter pipe and jump, hold Up as you do. You'll jump over the truck. Land on the other side's quarter pipe and you've transferred the truck and completed the objective.
*Ride The Cargo Rails*
The three cargo rails are found on top of the box wall and the two on either side of the ditch on the side of the level, where you found the spray can. You've probably grinded two of them to get the spray cans, grind the final one to complete the objective and get 100% completion for the level.