C) Hardcore Mode
*High Score - 120,000*
I can't say anything here that I haven't said before. Head to the place you tricked out last time and just go wild.
*Pro Score - 160,000*
Again, this is nothing new. It might take you a lot of your time, however, to complete the higher trick scores, so be aware of that if you're planning on making the other objectives as well.
*Sick Trick - 14,000*
The only real advice I can give is to stall/jump your best trick string to complete this objective easily.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. The first spray can sits on top of the house that is to the left of the gigantic quarter pipe that faces towards you. Use the kicker ramp to jump up to the roof and grab it.
2. The second spray can hovers in the gap between the two houses that sit behind the gigantic quarter pipe that faces away from you. The houses have quarter pipes on the side that faces away; transfer from one to the other and grab the spray can as you go by.
3. The third spray can hovers over the door to the major house on the right side that faces you, behind the gigantic quarter pipe that faces you. There'll be a super rail on each side of the door with the spray can in the middle; transfer from one rail to the other and you should grab it on your way by.
4. The fourth spray can is high above a quarter pipe that faces away from you, near the upper right corner of the area. All you have to do is go up the quarter pipe and jump to grab it. This is slightly difficult as there isn't a shadow to use to find it.
5. The final spray can is a totally different area. From the start point, head out of the left side of the gigantic quarter pipes, and head in that direction until you reach doors you can go through to take you to a different area. You'll end up in an area with a pool. The fourth spray can sits in the middle of the pool.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M sits above the entrance into the pool area. Grind the super rails next to the entrance and jump at the end with good speed to grab the M.
The I is above the gigantic quarter pipe that faces towards you at the beginning of the level. Get good speed and air and jump 25 feet up to grab the I.
The first R is near the gigantic quarter pipe that faces away from you. Transfer to get up onto the platform behind it, then start heading towards the end without a ramp. Jump off and snag the R in the air.
The second R is where the super rail that isn't by an entrance is. The super rail aims for the roof of a house and the R sits between the roof and the rail. Grind up the rail and jump to grab the R.
The A is in the pool area. Get in the pool, get good speed and head towards the upper end of the pool. Transfer out of the pool with good speed to jump high and be able to grab the A. To line up the transfer, use the last window on the wall that has a warning sign to the right of the window.
To collect the star, transfer up onto the platform of the gigantic quarter pipe that faces away from you. Head down towards the ramp and jump off it to grab the star. Keep in mind that the star sits low, so you need to either jump early or go at a pretty slow rate to be able to grab it and not over jump.
*Grind All the Houses*
Grinding the houses is fairly easy. From the start, head to the house left of the gigantic quarter pipe that faces towards you. Use the kicker ramp to get on the roof and grind the pinnacle of the roof to get one house. The second grind is strange. Go to the Neighbor's Houses and use the rails and kicker ramps to set yourself up. Jump on one roof, grind the pinnacle, jump to the other house, and grind that pinnacle too. That gets you the second house, even though you've just grinded two, so you should have three. Your final house is the house that has the super rail aiming for the roof. Grind the super rail up and then grind the roof. If that doesn't work, at the end of the roof, jump and jump over the kicker, go up the ramp and let yourself turn naturally. Jump off the kicker, grind the pinnacle of the roof again, and then jump and grind the super rail again. That should get you the objective, although it may take you a few tries since it seems that the third grind is a bit buggy.
The Woodward logos are easy to get. Transfer onto the platform on top of the gigantic quarter pipe that faces you. You'll see two rust colored Woodward signs. Grind both of them to complete the objective.
*Jump the Neighbors Gap*
The Neighbors Gap is very simple. The two houses that are behind the gigantic quarter pipe that faces away have quarter pipes on their far side. Transfer from one to the other to make the gap.