C) Hardcore Mode
IV. High School
*High Score - 110,000*
I can't say anything here that I haven't said before. Head to the place you tricked out last time and just go wild.
*Pro Score - 150,000*
Again, this is nothing new. It might take you a lot of your time, however, to complete the higher trick scores, so be aware of that if you're planning on making the other objectives as well.
*Sick Trick - 12,000*
The only real advice I can give is to stall/jump your best trick string to complete this objective easily.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. The first spray can is easy to get. Head straight from the start point and pass the two buses. When you reach the end of the second bus, turn and go up the stairs; you'll see the spray can hovering there. Jump up and grab it.
2. The second spray can is above a quarter pipe, immediately to the left side of the stairs you take to get on the upper pathway. Go up the quarter pipe and jump to grab it.
3. The third spray can is just to the left of the 'B' Averages, hovering in the gap between the last 'B' Average and the long quarter pipe that faces away from you. Just transfer from one to the other and grab it.
4. The fourth spray can is hovering in-between the two platforms that were used for the previous Touchdown objective. Just use one platform to jump off of and snag it as you pass by.
5. The fifth spray can is near the start point. Head up the stairs to your left and then turn and head right past the first quarter pipe that faces away from you. The spray can sits in-between two quarter pipes on a wall, just jump through it to grab it.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is on top of the second bus that's straight from the start point. Use the kicker ramp, jump onto the first bus, jump from that bus to the second bus, ride to the end of the bus and grab the M.
The I is hovering over the third bus that's sitting near the 'B' Averages. Use the kicker ramp at the grill or transfer onto it with the quarter pipes on the sides and pick the I up.
The first R is in the same place the star was in this level before. Use the kicker ramp facing away from you on the upper pathway, jump off and grind the rail across and just let yourself fall off the end to grab it.
The second R is hovering over a rail high above the end of area with the extremely long quarter pipes. Get on the upper pathway and head left, around the corner and towards the quarter pipe against the wall. Use the quarter pipe to angle yourself up and grind or jump through the second R.
The A is sitting in the gap between the first 'B' Average quarter pipe, nearest to the start point, and the little wall. Just throw yourself off of the first 'B' Average quarter pipe and through the A to grab it.
The star is easier than it looks to get. Use the kicker ramp on the upper pathway that's facing you. Jump off, grind the graduate rail across and let yourself fall off of the end. You'll snag the star as you fall past.
The two transfers to make straight 'A's are incredibly easy. The two quarter pipes sitting behind the 'B' Averages that are separated by a long ramp; transfer from one quarter pipe to the other. The second transfer is between the two quarter pipes that are facing you in the long quarter pipe area; the gap you need to transfer has what looks like a hole in the wall. Transfer both gaps to make Straight 'A's.
*Catch the Buses*
Catching the buses is fairly easy. To catch the first two buses, head straight from the start point, jump off the kicker onto the roof of the first bus, ride it down, jump off of it and land on the roof of the second bus. That's two down. The third bus sits in the middle of the school area. It has two quarter pipes, one on each side of it. Transfer from one, over the bus, to the other to complete the objective.
*Senior Rail Ride*
The Senior Rail Ride consists of 8 rails you have to grind. These rails consist of all of the major long rails that lead up to the upper pathway (4), the two rails that go over the little concrete bump in the middle of the area (4+2=6), and finally, the two rails which line the upper pathway on your way to the quarter pipe that is away from where you found the star this level (4+2+2=8).