C) Hardcore Mode
*High Score - 100,000*
I can't say anything here that I haven't said before. Head to the place you tricked out last time and just go wild.
*Pro Score - 140,000*
Again, this is nothing new. It might take you a lot of your time, however, to complete the higher trick scores, so be aware of that if you're planning on making the other objectives as well.
*Sick Trick - 10,000*
The only real advice I can give is to stall/jump your best trick string to complete this objective easily.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. The first spray can is in the first area and is fairly easy to get. Get on top of the box wall and then grind the Cargo Rail, but don't jump off. Just let yourself slide off the end and you'll grab it.
2. The second spray can is on top of the stack of boxes that's right near the start point. Go to the area near where you tricked out, and go up and jump the quarter pipe at a slight angle and then grind the rail above over. You'll need some decent speed, but don't go too fast or you'll over jump. When you hit the end of the rail, jump off and grab it off the top box.
3. The third spray can is in the second area, where the train is. Head down to the ramp that gets you onto the boxes with the rails. You can't grind it and grab it, so you'll have to jump for it.
4. The fourth spray can is in the lower right corner of the second area, hovering above a rail that bends. Use a nearby quarter pipe and jump off of it and then land in a grind on the rail, and then jump when you're underneath the spray can to snag it.
5. The final spray can sits on the train in the second area. Use one of the kicker ramps to get on top of the train and then ride down and get it.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is hovering over the entrance back to the first area in the second area. To get it, you need good speed and good air. Go to the quarter pipe that is next to the train, nearest to the entrance. Jump off of the quarter pipe with good speed and air and jump into thin air, out towards the entrance. With luck, you'll grab the M.
The I is hovering between the two ramps that are right next to the boxes that are linked by rails. Just jump from one ramp to the other and snag the I as you go by.
The first R is in the first area, near the right cargo rail on the ground. You don't even have to jump or anything, just ride into it to snag it.
The second R is above the quarter pipe that is against the left bottom edge of the level, facing away from you. Just jump up and snag it.
The A is hovering in-between two quarter pipes, over a rail, on the right bottom edge of the level. Jump and grind or just jump into it to snag it and complete the objective.
The star is in the second area, hovering above the tunnel rail. To grab it, go to the quarter pipe that lines the wall to the right side of the train, on the platform, and jump up and grind the rail above towards the tunnel, then jump off and snag it.
*Grind the Tunnel Rail*
To grind the tunnel rail, just get some good speed, jump from the quarter pipe on the platform side of the tunnel up and grind the rail across.
There are six box grinds, all in the second part of the level. Four of them are the four rails that link the three boxes together; two rails per gap. The last two rails are the rails that are on the box ramps that are next to the other boxes. Grind them all to complete the objective.
*Transfer the Gomez Gaps*
The three Gomez Gaps are massive gaps that are very, very hard to complete. The first Gomez Gap is found on the side of the two box ramps in the second area. On the side of the box ramps, you'll notice two quarter pipes. Transfer from one to the other. The second Gomez gap is directly across from the first. The quarter pipe that lines the wall has a break in it with a rail linking the two. Transfer from one quarter pipe to the other. The final Gomez Gap is achieved by transferring from the quarter pipe that is on one side of the tracks to the quarter pipe on the other side, over the tunnel. Good luck. Completing this gets you the level.