C) Hardcore Mode
II. Local Park
*High Score - 90,000*
By this point, you've either figured out how to make your High and Pro scores or you're just reading this because you're bored. Either way, just continue the same tricks that have got you where you are in the same areas you have in the past to make your High and Pro Scores.
*Pro Score - 130,000*
See above advice. The only thing worth mentioning is that if you have an almost perfect balance stat, you can get 30+ stall/jumps and basically make your entire score in about two trick strings.
*Sick Trick - 8,000* S
ee above advice. Go wild and you probably won't even need to stall/jump if you've learned the physics of the game engine and how the tricks work.
*Spray Can Challenge*
Collect all five spray cans. In no particular order, they are in the following places:
1. The first spray can is near the start point. Turn immediately to your left and head into the little inlet with the quarter pipe. The spray can will be above the quarter pipe.
2. The second spray can is in the courtyard, between the last and second to last quarter pipes that face towards you. Transfer from one to the other and grab it on your way by.
3. The third spray can is at the top of the hill, on the right side, above the quarter pipe. Go up the quarter pipe, jump, and grab it.
4. The fourth spray can is over the quarter pipe that's by the empty pool. Go up the quarter pipe, jump, and snag it.
5. The final spray can is hovering high above the ground. The only way to get it is to use the left kicker at the top of the level and snag it as you go by. Don't go too fast when you hit the kicker or you'll over jump it.
Collect all the letters to spell out MIRRA. In order of being spelled, they are in the following places:
The M is easy to locate; it's above the fountain at the top of the hill! Just jump up and grab it.
The I is near the start. Head up the stairs at the start, take an immediate right and you'll see a kicker ramp. Jump off the kicker ramp at a low speed and grab the I as you pass by.
The first R is achieved by going to the top of the hill, going to the right kicker and jumping off and grabbing it in the air. Again, go at a low speed or you'll over jump.
The second R is hovering over the empty pool, near where the quarter pipe is. Just jump off the edge of the pool and grab it. Easy.
The A for this level is in the same place that the star was the last time. Just go to the courtyard and at the first quarter pipe that faces away from you, jump off of it into the air and grab it.
The star is in a difficult place for this level, right in the gap between the two monkey bars. Go to the top of the hill, use the right kicker to jump off, grind the top of the first monkey bars and jump at the end to grab the star. Much easier said than done.
To get cheeky monkey, you need to simply grind both monkey bars. Much, much easier said than done as sometimes, if you're going too fast and don't grind enough of the second monkey bars, it won't record it. Jump from the right kicker at the top of the hill with decent but not incredible speed, grind the first monkey bars, jump to the next set, and grind those too. Good luck.
*Jump the Wall Gaps*
The Wall Gaps will test your riding abilities. To complete this objective, all you have to do is get on top of the wall in the courtyard and jump across the gaps, between the two quarter pipes that face away from you. The easiest way to do it is to go to the top of the hill, grind the wall and then stop grinding when the wall drops down. You should be riding in a straight line. Just jump across both of the gaps to complete the objective.
*Ride the Snake*
The Snake Rail is the rail that runs from the top of the hill and winds down the stairs to the empty pool. To complete this objective, grind it from the top to the bottom (I think the trigger to complete is grinding both bends in the rail).